Grove Wine & Song 2015 Concert Series
Relax and see excellent music at a great, casual, award-winning fun outdoor concert venue overlooking Lake Cabernet in Northeast Guilford County. Just as Grove Winery is passionate about bringing you the best in local flavor, our Wine & Song concert series brings you the best in local and regional sound.
Tickets are available for all Wine & Song shows at the door for $10. Advanced, discounted tickets are available here online at least up to a week before each show. You should bring a chair or a blanket if you don't have a reserved table. A limited number of advanced reserved tables are available for each show.
- Reserved Tables for five or more people are available by buying a Reserved Table for 4 plus one or more additional tickets under the same name in advance. The entire party will be seated together.
- Season passes are available for individual admission and tables. Passes are good for all Wine & Song concerts listed here. Season passes are transferable to other people if you cannot use your ticket for that show.
Doors open at 6 pm. Food will be available for each show from at least one food vendor. We can, of course, supply Grove wine and local beer from concert sponsor Natty Greene's. By order of NC A.L.E., please no outside alcohol.
Here is the 2015 schedule:
- Fri..3/20 Jake & the Comet Conductors
- Fri..4/17 The Fairlanes with w/Dr. Drave
- Sat..5/02 Grove Jazz Festival
- Fri..5/15 Big Something
- Sun..5/24 Jon Shain
- Fri..6/19 Lauren Light
- Fri..7/18 TBD
- Sat..8/08 Red, White & Blues Festival
- Sat..8/15 Michael Ken
- Sun..8/31 Bruce Piephoff w/Scott Sawyer
- Sat..9/19 Lawyers, Guns & Money
- Sat.10/17 The Radials
Fine Print: Parking is free. This is an outdoor show, so dress/prepare accordingly. Shows are held rain or shine. Drummers & accordion players are moody so schedule subject to change. Check this website and the Grove Winery Facebook page for updates. Bring the whole family. Kids under 10 and dogs on a leash are free.