For the third year in a row readers of the News-Record have voted Grove Winery runner-up as Best Outdoor Music Space in the Triad. Thank-you. You too can relax and see excellent music at a great, casual, fun venue.
The 2014 Grove Wine & Song concert series features a wide range of great music. Shows start at 6pm. Admission is only $10 at the door. Food will be available for each show from at least one food vendor. We can supply Grove wine and local beer from concert sponsor Natty Greene's. Please no outside alcohol. You should bring a chair or a blanket. A limited number of reserved tables are available for each show.
2014 brings the best concert line-up yet to the Grove stage overlooking Lake Cabernet with more than a dozen big concerts. Nationally known recording artists and local favorites make up the 2014 schedule.
Fine Print: Parking is free. This is an outdoor show, so dress/prepare accordingly. Shows are held rain or shine. Drummers & banjo players can be tricky so schedule subject to change. Bring the whole family. Kids 10 and under are free.
Here are upcoming 2014 concerts:
- Fri..3/21 Lauren Light
- Fri..4/18 The Ruckus
- Sat..5/03 Grove Jazz Festival
- Fri..5/16 Big Something
- Sun..5/25 Jon Shain
- Fri..6/20 doby
- Fri..7/18 The Grand Ole Uproar
- Sat..8/02 Red, White & Blues Festival
- Fri..8/15 Michael Ken
- Sun..8/31 Bruce Piephoff & Scott Sawyer
- Fri..9/19 The Radials
- Sat..10/4 8th Annual Songbear MusicFest
- Fri.10/17 Crystal Bright & the Silver Hands
- Reserved Tables for five or more people are available by buying a Reserved Table for 4 plus one or more additional tickets under the same name in advance. The entire party will be seated together.
- Reserved season passes are available for individual admission and tables. Passes are good for all Wine & Song concerts listed here. Season passes are transferable to other people if you cannot use your ticket for that show.