Grove Wine & Song Concert Series
Buy a 2014 Season Pass for $70 before 1/1/2014 and receive an additional Season Pass for a second person for free. Also, save on the NC Sales Tax for ticketed events which goes into effect January 1.
For the third year in a row readers of the News-Record voted Grove Winery runner-up as Best Outdoor Music Space in the Triad. Thank-you. You too can relax and see some quality shows at a great, casual, fun venue.
For the 2014 Grove Wine & Song concert series we will be featuring a wide range of great music. Shows start at 6pm. Admission is only $10 at the door. Food will be available for each show from at least one food vendor. We can supply Grove wine and local beer from concert sponsor Natty Greene's. Please no outside alcohol. You should bring a chair or a blanket. A limited number of reserved tables are available for each show.
2014 brings the best concert line-up yet to the Grove stage overlooking Lake Cabernet with more than a dozen big concerts. Nationally known recording artists and local favorites make up this year's schedule.
Fine Print: Parking is free. This is an outdoor show. Weather (& drummers & banjo players) can be tricky so schedule subject to change. Bring the whole family. Kids 10 and under are free.
Here are upcoming 2014 concerts:
- Fri..3/21 Lauren Light
- Fri..4/18 tent:Heather Luttrell & The Possumden
- Sat..5/02 Grove Jazz Festival
- Fri..5/16 tent:Big Something
- Sun..5/25 Jon Shain
- Fri..6/20 doby
- Fri..7/18 The Grand Ole Uproar
- Sat..8/02 Red, White & Blues Festival
- Fri..8/14 TBA
- Sun..8/31 Bruce Piephoff & Scott Sawyer
- Sat..9/04 8th Annual Songbear MusicFest
- Fri..9/19 The Radials
- Fri..10/17 TBA
- Reserved Tables for five or more people are available by buying a Reserved Table plus one or more additional tickets under the same name in advance. The entire party will be seated together.
- Reserved season passes are available for both single shows and tables. Passes are good for all Wine & Song concerts listed here. Season passes are transferable to other people if you cannot use your ticket for that show.