2013 Grove Wine & Song Concert Series
For those who purchased social coupons before the season, please email email@example.com with your choice of shows.
Jon Shain Plays Sunday, May 26th as part of Memorial Day Weekend Celebration
Again readers of the News-Record voted Grove runner-up as Best Outdoor Music Space in the Triad. Thank-you. You too can relax, have some fun and see some great shows.
2013 brings the best concert line-up yet to the Grove stage overlooking Lake Cabernet with at least 12 big concerts. Nationally known recording artists and local favorites make up this year's schedule.
Doors open at 6pm, the live music shows start around 7pm and last until just before 10pm. Food vendors are available and we can supply Grove wine and local beer from concert sponsor Natty Greenes. Please, no outside alcohol. Bring a chair or a blanket.
Fine Print: Parking is free. This is an outdoor show. Weather & drummers can be tricky. Bring the whole family. Kids 10 and under are free. Schedule subject to change. Season tickets are transferable.
Here is the 2013 line-up:
- Sun..5/26 Jon Shain
- Sat..6/01 Grove Jazz Festival
- Fri..6/21 The Radials
- Fri..7/19 Micheal Ken
- Fri..8/16 OneStringOver
- Sat..8/24 Red, White & Blues Festival
- Sun..9/01 Bruce Piephoff & Scott Sawyer
- Fri..9/06 TBA
- Fri.10/18 Hanging Thread
- Admission is $10 on the day of the show.
- Advance reserved tickets can be purchased online for $7.50-$10 depending on the concert. The number of advance tickets may be limited.
- A limited number of reserved four person tables are available for each show for $37.50 which includes admission for four and the table.
- Reserved Tables for five or more people are available by buying a Reserved Table plus one or more additional tickets under the same name in advance. The entire party will be seated together.
- Reserved season passes are available for both single shows and tables. Passes are good for all Wine & Song concerts listed here. Season passes are transferable to other people if you cannot use your ticket for that show.