Estate grown. German-style grape with Gewürztraminer parentage generates a spicy, crisp wine that's perfect for Asian fare, sausages, duck and other rich food. This estate grown wine offers a floral bouquet and light herbal and spice flavors with citrus undertones bursting with peach, apple and spice.
Packaged in NC made cobalt blue bottles. The wine is available in two styles dry (trocken) and off-dry version (halbtrocken).
- The 2014 Estate Halbtrocken Traminette received NC QAP Certification and a Silver Medal at the 2015 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition.
- The 2014 Estate Trocken Traminette received a Silver Medal at the 2015 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition.
- The 2013 Halbtrocken took a silver medal at the 2015 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition
- The 2013 Estate Trocken Traminette won a silvers medal at the 2015 and 2014 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition
- The 2013 Estate Halbtrocken Traminette medaled at the 2014 NC Wine Competition
- The 2012 Estate Halbtocken Traminette medaled in the 2013 Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition and also received a gold medal in the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition.
- The 2011 Halbtrocken Traminette won a gold medal in the Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- The 2010 Trocken Traminette took medals at the 2011 NC Wine Competition and the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition
- The 2010 Halbtrocken Traminette medaled at the 2011 NC Wine Competition
- The 2007 Estate Traminette took silver medals at the Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition as well as the 2010 NC State Wine Competition
- The 2006 Estate Traminette took medals in the 2007 and 2008 and 2009 NC State Wine Competition as well the 2008 Blue Ridge Food & Wine Festival and the prestigious 2007 Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition.
- Medals were awarded to the Grove 2005 Estate Traminette at the 2006 NC State Fair and the 2006 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition.
The US Postal Service will not ship liquids. All wine orders must be shipped UPS. Please select that shipping option if wine is included in your order. Proof of age is required. Wine ships most efficiently in 2, 4, 6 and 12 bottle packages.