Having Your Special Event at Grove Winery
For events from 10 to 224 people, have your special event on our patio overlooking Lake Cabernet nestled among the vines at Grove Winery. Our farm makes a great setting for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, team building, rehearsal dinners, reunions, or any other type of party. Choose from patio, winery, lakeside, or vineyard locations for your event.
- Receptions/parties/corporate events for up to 224
- Wedding ceremony seating for up to 136 outdoor or tented
- Concerts for up to 400
- Patio seated dining for up to 112
- Indoor seated dining for up to 40
- Choose your own caterer or we can offer suggestions
Grove can also arrange for private tastings for 12-50 people. Grove Wines and locally brewed craft beers can be served at your event on a cash bar, free bar (tab) or pre-purchased bottles left on tables.
Deposit to Hold Date: $400 ($300 of this is refundable with cancellation 90 days before the event)
Rental Balance: $1,100 (due 90 days before rental)
Total Facility Rental: $1,500
Facility Rental is for 4 hours. (Typically 6-10pm) and includes:
- Use of patio, tasting room, tented area and lakeside area
- Use of up to 136 basic folding chairs
- Use of up to 20 72”x30” rectangle (folding type) tables
- Use of 14 42" inch round wrought iron tables with matching chairs
- Wine glasses
Does not included tablecloths, ice, or catering. Discounts available for rentals within 90 days of the event and on weekday rentals.
Additional services (if desired):
- Wedding coordination
- Bartender(s) - $25 per hour
- Parking Attendant(s) - $25 per hour
Email events@GroveWinery.com for date availability or with any questions.
1) All outdoor music must terminate by 10pm.
2) To reserve a date & time, the $400 deposit is required.
3) Weddings of more than 112 are possible with outside rental of tent and additional tables and chairs. Canopies of up to 700 square feet without sidewalls can be erected without requiring an inspection from the fire department. Multiple tents should not be placed within 12 feet of each other.
4) Events of more than 224 people are possible with addition of rental restroom facilities and parking attendants.